First, I thought I wanna make this shoe as one of the hantaran since he refuse to give me the Croc one. But still been rejected by him. Ina & Chuha also agree with him.. loafer not suitable.. Hmm..ok !! I just follow whatever you guys say..huhuhu..
Actually I bought this loafer from Farah Ramlee, via mudah.my..online shopping..ehehe..this is second hand item, but the condition is superb..like new item.
Photo attached here is for you Mr. Fiance..you request me to share the photo here..here you go..



Actually I bought this loafer from Farah Ramlee, via mudah.my..online shopping..ehehe..this is second hand item, but the condition is superb..like new item.
Photo attached here is for you Mr. Fiance..you request me to share the photo here..here you go..


2 comments:
pandai betul sayang gayakan kedudukan kasut tue ya.menarik sangat gaya possing kasut sayang and angle picture sayang nie.dah macam photographer amatur yang high class.hihihi...skit lg bleh sampai tahap professional.
really? kalau cmtu, apa kata belikan DSLR..baru bleh upgrade skit skill yg dah sedia ada nih...kihkihkih
Post a Comment