

Yeah...at last I got this design of our wedding invitation card from my elder Brother..Thanks a lot Abang..special credit to you Abang..
This card is especially designed by my Abang. He's my superb wedding card designer. Actually I've requested him to use Tiffany Blue with Brown combination colours, which will be the theme colour for our wedding day. But, when I look to this design..waaaah..unexpected..pretty good!! I love the design soo much. How about you my dear? Hope you agree with me. Otherwise I need to ask Abang to revise :) ..
For your information, still have another designer to design our wedding invitation card. He's our old friend, Shahril. He promise to submit the design by this May. Can't anymore to see the second design!!
Update (24-06-09): Abang sms me just now to inform that the cards are ready to pick up by this evening..huraay!! Hehehe..what really make me shock, the price is extremely cheap. Drop half than what I expected! Wow!! I estimated around RM1.50 per piece..but the total price is only RM700 for 1000 pieces. This is including with the additional process, UV coating! Woowy! Thanks to Abang again! Save my money much!
Owh..yesterday I do ask Fara about the price of the stem. Fara told me that RM0.30 per card is enough. Oo I see. So, since I was at Kangar yesterday..I bought the stem at one of the bookstore. Huhuhu.. I thought wanna buy 100 pieces..but only 98 were available. Ok, no problem. So, I just bought RM0.30 stem for 98 pieces. The total price were RM29.40.


4 comments:
eheheh..itu la..nmpak exclusive..yg saye nak, simple. dia dah terlebih sudah..hihi..ape2 pon mmg saye suke..nnti saye bg kt fara ye :)
Wow! cantiknye wedding card yg abg aton design ni..nmpk eksklusif
hehe tenkiu. dpt jgk kad yg cantik tu..suke sgt2..sbb sy suka kumpul kad kwin kwn2..kt rmh ade sekotak dh..
Post a Comment