11-June-2009: I already deal with Abg Zaki Nismo Club, who is friend to Arwah Abg Cik in regard with the wedding photographer. Deposit already been transfered into his account, RMxxx. The total charge will be RMxxx. I choose him not because of the price, but because of the quality of the photo he captured. He had been with us on last Raya and captured some of our family photo. Great job I think! So, still got balance of RMxxx to pay him after the job done.
Oppss, before that I've told him on my special requirement in order for him to be my official photographer for my big day. The requirements :-
(1) No "poyo-poyo" posing..erm..like hugging "yg sudah lebih"
(2) Capture natural photo..if natural only you can see the photo really speak out..that what we call, photo told everythings :)
(3) Photo not just focus to the Bride & The Bridegroom. But, specifically to family members, friends, relative & the guest.
(4) No outdoor photoshoot! This is one of the session which I can categorize as "poyo-poyo".
That's the special requirements that I already inform Abg Zaki. He do agree on it.."bisa diatur" he said!
Here I put the info of the pakage I choose. Very cheap, reasonable, and the most improtant thing myself & Fiance satisfy with the photo.
PAKEJ 1 = RM xxx.00 (Sticky)
- ONE Regular Size Sticky album
- 120 pcs x 4R printing
- 1 x 8R edit & print
- 1 x 8R Picture Frame
- 300++ JPEG images in DVD disc
- 4 - 6 hours of coverage
**pakage subject to the owner's quotation..ok
Oppss, before that I've told him on my special requirement in order for him to be my official photographer for my big day. The requirements :-
(1) No "poyo-poyo" posing..erm..like hugging "yg sudah lebih"
(2) Capture natural photo..if natural only you can see the photo really speak out..that what we call, photo told everythings :)
(3) Photo not just focus to the Bride & The Bridegroom. But, specifically to family members, friends, relative & the guest.
(4) No outdoor photoshoot! This is one of the session which I can categorize as "poyo-poyo".
That's the special requirements that I already inform Abg Zaki. He do agree on it.."bisa diatur" he said!
Here I put the info of the pakage I choose. Very cheap, reasonable, and the most improtant thing myself & Fiance satisfy with the photo.
PAKEJ 1 = RM xxx.00 (Sticky)
- ONE Regular Size Sticky album
- 120 pcs x 4R printing
- 1 x 8R edit & print
- 1 x 8R Picture Frame
- 300++ JPEG images in DVD disc
- 4 - 6 hours of coverage
**pakage subject to the owner's quotation..ok


0 comments:
Post a Comment