July 5, 2009

Clarks Pancake Shake






Clarks Pancake Shake - to replace the Clark Moonbeam Wedge which I've ordered through one of online shopping blog. Unluckily the dealer can't get the answer from the supplier at UK. So, to be save..the dealer help me to refund the deposit instead of keep waiting for more. This Pancake Shake was bought on last 01-July-2009 at Clarks Boutique at City Plaza, Alor Setar. Look at this Pancake Share, the design seem not really suitable to put as hantaran, but I still want it. Those other design really can't attract me to own it. Only this one I like it so much. The design look a bit childish huh? But, very very comfortable. Since I feel comfortable with that, Mr. Fiance just allowed me to buy it although look like not suitable to be a hantaran. Who care? I'm the one who will wear it, not the others right? Hehehe..


0 comments:

 

Our Journey Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino Republish by Blogger Layout